Friday, September 28, 2007

Its History~ Ciara and Chris Brown

Get Fun and Fearless News and Entertaiment by Email.



Singer Chris Brown has denied he is infatuated with R&B beauty Ciara, insisting he would never date another celebrity.

The star, 18, dismissed reports he had been pursuing rapper Bow Wow's ex, and admits he hasn't had a real relationship in three years.

But he's not as innocent as he's made out to be - he has also enjoyed brief flings with some of his female pals.

He tells Vibe magazine, "I don't want Ciara. I don't want any industry girl.

"My last girlfriend was when I was 14. I've had two (girlfriends)... And a lot of friends with benefits."

And he refuses to reveal how young he was when he lost his virginity.

He adds, "I don't give out my details. I'm still a virgin in your eyes."




Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

12 Blah Blah Blah:

Anonymous said...

Hey what's up CHRIS BROWN.I just wanted to know would u ever go out with me sometime.And we could be hott together.To tell you the truth, u are so fine.Well give me a call at 688-4363.Just let me know if u want to hook up.

Anonymous said...

yeah he's fine,but i think hes 2 young for ciara . she likes the yougins.

Anonymous said...

chris brown u r soooo hott if u eva come to australia ill be at ur concerts my name is kia i love all ur song and i love u !!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

OMG








i luv u chris brown!!!!

check out my myspace ..... myspace.com/celleenie

Anonymous said...

chris brown is friggin sexii n if any 1 gettin im its meh ilove im 2 bits n wud av im any day check my bebo camillam28.bebo.com i love all is songs n nearlly faint wen he comes on da telle my b.f goes mad haha luff yah c.b

Unknown said...

Omg chris brown is so hot i think that he is like the hottiest guy on earth and he is only 18 will chris if you read this give me a shout at www.funky_monkey_593@yahoo.com and at www.chrisbrown.123@yahoo.com love you and always will see mypace it is www.myspace.com/anna_0

Anonymous said...

yo chris brown i think that it is cool that you dont like to tell details, cause i dont tell my details. yeah dem teachers be sweatin me tryin to get me to say things that i dont want them to know.

Anonymous said...

yo chris i think that it s cool that you dont like tellin details i know i dont. yeah dem teachas b sweatin a sista tryin to get me to tell all of my secrets but i dont.

Anonymous said...

chris brown u are si sexy i would love u to come to des moines and i would go to ur concert.also u are too cute to go out with ciara so i am happy u dont like her

Anonymous said...

Hey chris this is Deanna I am 14 I love u so much call me my # is 402-813-2453 I love u a whole lot dont forget call me.

Anonymous said...

u iz so cute halla bac!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

ur hot and i am too we should hook up and i got shoot guns so watch out!!!!1111