Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Lynne Spears Pregnant

Get Fun and Fearless News and Entertaiment by Email.

"She was very upset because it wasn't what she expected at all," Spears said. "A week after, she had time to cope with it and became very supportive."Lynne Spears, already grandmother to Britney's young sons, told the magazine: "I didn't believe it because Jamie Lynn's always been so conscientious. She's never late for her curfew. I was in shock. I mean, this is my 16-year-old baby."She said her actress daughter, the telegenic heroine of her popular Nickelodeon series, has known Aldridge for years and began dating him in high school.But in a recent interview with The Associated Press, Spears said she had no steady boyfriend. "I kind of just keep my options open," she said. "I have a bunch of friends that I always hang out with, a bunch of guy friends." She declined to talk about her older sister.Spears spoke to the AP shortly before Thanksgiving, the day she told OK! she informed her mother about the pregnancy.

Esource :Stayathomemom1014

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

1 Blah Blah Blah:

Anonymous said...

u r too young to be pregnant. But i guess now every girl is running around like u. but u r still young, so if u r going to think of having another baby wait till u r old enough and ready.