Wednesday, September 12, 2007

MTV Video Music Awards Badly Dressed

Get Fun and Fearless News and Entertaiment by Email.

The MTV Video Music Awards are in progress as I write this post, but like many of you I could care less about who wins these statuettes, I watch to see what folks are wearing and this year’s VMA’s are as outrageous as those from years past. Lil Kim probably set the standard back on 1999 when she wore her infamous purple jumpsuit that had one boobie hanging out. I loved that outfit. I thought is was daring and let’s face it- she did look good. However, I cannot say the same for up and coming female rapper, Little Mama. Look to your right and you will see what I mean. This sista showed up in a baby outfit with a pacifier hanging from her mouth. Granted- it was a jewel encrusted pacifier (lol), but it was still gosh darn hideous.




Pictures hosted bye blogs smarter

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

2 Blah Blah Blah:

Anonymous said...

have nothing to say but WTF?

Anonymous said...

hahaha