Sunday, October 7, 2007

Go Away Scary Girls.

Get Fun and Fearless News and Entertaiment by Email.



Celebrity news ,Entertainment and Gossip.
Maybe it is just me but once again I must rant about yet another entertainment trend I don’t understand. What is it with the Spice Girls? Were they ever that great that it is necessary for them to have a comeback? I don’t remember ever thinking the were even slightly cool… Nope, not for a second. The whole concept of a “spice girl” is dumb enough in itself, I can’t imagine a single reason why they would have to make a comeback. These are adult women, some with children, going around calling themselves“sporty spice”, “posh spice”, “scary spice”… The only thing scary about it is that people are actually interested in seeing them perform.

Photo by Dave Hogan/Getty Images

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

0 Blah Blah Blah: