Thursday, October 4, 2007

Who Is Telling the Truth Pam Or Kid Rock?

Get Fun and Fearless News and Entertaiment by Email.



A little white lie never hurt anybody, but Kid Rock has accused Pamela Anderson of telling a far more grievous fib.

In a new interview with Rolling Stone, Rock accuses Anderson of lying about having had a miscarriage during their brief union last year.

Anderson stretched the truth, Rock contends, while the couple was arguing over the phone about his plans to delay his visit to Canada, where she was filming a movie at the time.

"She's in Vancouver shooting a movie, and I have Laker seats on the floor, and I'm gonna go to the Lakers game with my friend Jesse James," Rock said.

"I'm like, 'Baby, I got these tickets. I'll see you on the weekend there,' and that leads into her saying, 'You don't care about me, blah, blah, blah,'" he continued. "She finally comes up with this: 'I just had a miscarriage'…and hangs the phone up."

Read More....

Rock said he had no idea Anderson had been pregnant at the time and that he immediately chartered a plane to Vancouver to be there for his then wife. But when he arrived, Anderson was in far better spirits than he would have expected.

"When I get there, she's partying at this restaurant, drinking champagne, jumping on the tables. I'm thinking, That's a quick recovery from a miscarriage," he recalled.

Despite Rock's doubts, Anderson's rep issued a statement last November confirming she had lost the pregnancy and requesting that "everyone respect her privacy during this difficult time."

In response to her ex's allegations, Anderson told Rolling Stone, "I hope his album does well. I hope he's happy in life. We were married for four months. If he has nothing nice to say about me, then please tell him to stop talking about me."Shortly after Anderson suffered her reported miscarriage, Rock filed for divorce. A judge signed off on the couple's split in February.

Last month, Anderson was granted a marriage license in Las Vegas to wed Paris Hilton's ex Rick Salomon. No word from the couple on when (or if) they plan to make it to the altar.




E- Source

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

0 Blah Blah Blah: