Monday, October 22, 2007

Kim Kardashian’s Fabulous 27th Birthday Bash

Get Fun and Fearless News and Entertaiment by Email.


Caption : Celebrity's Gossip

Funny enough, Kim doesn’t consider herself a typical party girl in Hollywood, and she’s hoping her new show will disprove the false image people have of her. She recently told US Weekly, “I am really excited because I feel like there are so many misconceptions of what us Hollywood girls are really like. We are so different from what people would think and I think everyone is going to be shocked.”

She continued, “Everyone thinks that I am this wild party girl and that I get drunk and dance on tables, but I don’t even drink alcohol. We (she and sisters Khloe and Kourtney) own businesses and we work every single day and we have 10 kids in the family and we did not grow up with nannies.”

Judging from the pictures of her birthday party, Kim may need to reexamine her own self-awareness.




Celebrity Party

E-source

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

1 Blah Blah Blah:

Anonymous said...

This is a great post. Keep up the great work on this blog.