Monday, December 3, 2007

Jay-Z A better Man Because of Beyonce

Get Fun and Fearless News and Entertaiment by Email.



" When I was young, the person I looked up to most was my father, and once I experienced that hurt, the separation from the guy you thought was Superman, you never want to feel that hurt again "– Jay-Z revealed

The rapper believes that exactly this tragic event is the reason for the improvement of his relationship with Beyonce, and she agrees with this.

" I'm sure she thinks I'm closed off. I'm working on it. Just trying to deal with emotional issues, taking them on proactively. Before, I wouldn't even address it – Jay-Z added. His father left him when he was just 12 years old, but Jay-Z and his father reconciled before his death, Contactmusic.

E-Source


Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

0 Blah Blah Blah: