Thursday, December 6, 2007

Scarlett Johansson Under the Knives!

Get Fun and Fearless News and Entertaiment by Email.



These photos show Scarlett Johansson in 1998 (left) and Scarlett in 2007. (Credit: WireImage.com)

Scarlett Johansson is angered over Us Weekly's new report that she's had plastic surgery, and is threatening to sue the magazine.

"I have always been straightforward with the press regarding my body image and I am very concerned that my fans (and perhaps even my employers) will feel mislead," she says.

Who is this girl kidding ? The 1998 snapshot in comparison to the one of 2007 clearly indicate some form or " alterations
."
In a story that alleges over 60% of Hollywood woman have gone under the knife, Us juxtaposes a picture of a younger Scarlett and a more recent photo of her on its cover, insinuating the actress underwent a rhinoplasty.

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

0 Blah Blah Blah: