Friday, January 4, 2008

JANET TO JERMAINE: Why are you not helping me with my album.

Get Fun and Fearless News and Entertaiment by Email.


JANET TO JERMAINE: Why are you not helping me with my album.

Janet Jackson criticizes Jermaine Dupri for not helping her with her album. Here's what she said:
Interviewer:You’ve moved to Island Records and you’re working on your new album with your boyfriend, Jermaine Dupri. Since you and Jermaine live together and work together, is it difficult?

Janet Jackson:No, from my perspective it’s not. But you’d have to ask him for his perspective, if I’m difficult [laughs] – I don’t think I am! I think there’s such a thing as being a team player with whatever it is you’re doing, and granted it’s your career, so you should have a final say, but still it’s about a team effort and you could never do it alone.

But if there is something that we both feel differently about, it just should really be talked about and that’s the way we’ve always done it. Except this time around I see Usher and Mariah [Carey] coming out of the studio and I say, “Okay, wait, aren’t you supposed to be working on my stuff? We’re supposed to be doing our stuff together.” And he goes, “Well yeah,” and I’m like, “Why are they here, don’t I come before them when it’s time for the album to be released?”

Not because I’m his girlfriend [laughs], but for the release of the album. Mine has to be released first, so doesn’t it make sense to get me out of the way first? But it’s all good.
She may be laughing on the outside, but on the inside she is upset.

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

0 Blah Blah Blah: