Monday, January 7, 2008

Megan Fox Loves Talking About It

Get Fun and Fearless News and Entertaiment by Email.

megan-fox-awi-copy.jpg

The ‘Transformers’ star can’t get enough fun in the bedroom, and insists women should be more open about what they like between the sheets.

She said: “I really enjoy having sex, and that’s offensive to some people. Women are the quickest to call other women sluts, which I think is sad. I haven’t met a lot of men who have said, ‘You like having sex? What a dirty whore you are.’ “

Megan, 21, has also confessed it doesn’t take much to get her in the mood for sex, because her raging hormones leave her in a permanent state of arousal.

She added: “I’m young and have a lot of hormones - I’m always in the mood! But I like sex with one person when I’m in a relationship. Sex with random people who I’ve met at clubs is not really my thing.”

Esource

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

0 Blah Blah Blah: